New Contributor
jcolesncompany

octobers own

hello bellas... i too am due in october... oct 4 to b exact... how u ladies feelin out there. i cant stop taking naps lol

vmw0016

Re: octobers own

I have the same due date! October 4th! I have a four year old daughter, so this is my second pregnancy. I am not as tired as I was the first time around, but my tummy is upset all the time! It doesn't seem to matter what I eat either!!!

I'm kind of pulling for a boy so I can experience parenting both genders, but two little girlies would be amazing too. Any gender preferences?! Has anyone come up with any names they like yet?  

rsmryx

Dec 4/5 due date here!

Oh my goodness I hear you with the napping! I NEVER nap and I e napped every single day thus week. Napping generally makes me feel groggy and sick upon waking, so I'm a little concerned about all this nap time. Lol.

I have a 26mo daughter and I bake every other day starting at 3am. I am also still riding my bicycle 10 miles every other day so I'm just pooped!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
Jessica81715

I'm due October 4th as well!! We have our first ultrasound tomorrow so I'm definitely anxious about that.  As a first time mom, all I can think about are the negative possibilities and everything I could possibly be doing wrong.  We can't wait to share the news with our friends and family soon though!

Occasional Contributor
MrsParks0814

Congrats to ALL the October Moms-to-be! This is my husband & I, first child. We are due on Sunday, Oct. 12:heart:

New Contributor
rachnicole95

Hello, I am Due October 10th! I can not sleeping as well! Especially after eating. 

New Contributor
jcolesncompany

i was having that same issue but i find that i was actually over eating and was too uncomfortabe to sleep. try just eating a little.  let me now how thats working for u 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 587 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: