New Contributor
theresakeyser

Just plain uncomfortable

Are any of you achey as all get out?? I don't remember feeling like I was hit by a semi with my first three. I've had hyperemesis graviderum with two, and I'm thinkin that's where headed again, but seriously my entire core/stomach/back simply ACHE like all the time. Not just after the heaving... Hoping you all can give me some comfort in knowing I'm not alone.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Just plain uncomfortable

I personally haven't felt that but I'm sorry you are hurting :smileysad:  ((hugs))

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
chellngreg52998

Now that im entering 21 weeks i ache all the time too. This will be second child but other will be 14 this year so been a long while lol dont know kf its the difference in age or what but feel like a wimp. Work from home 9-5 all i can do to make it through day need a nap. Dont sleep well at night wether i take a nap or skip and up every two hours peeing, hope it gets better for you.
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kimhagan2851354

Pregnancy can be just plain uncomfortable. And my doctor told me after you have had a baby before it is more uncomfortable each time. I thought it would be easier but it certainly is not. I can not sleep, I can not find the right way to sleep. Every thing bothers and irritates me. I hope this is just a stage, for me as well as you! Hope you feel better!

BabyFetus Ticker
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
liz29470

This is my first pregnany and yes I indeed feel like I had a hard-core abdominal workout every day for the past week. I'm in my 19th week. I hope the achiness is caused from stretching/rounding ligaments. I have noticed that after sleeping at night I feel much better in the morning. But, by the end of the day I have a hard time walking comfortably. Hope this is normal???

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
angelabodenhorn

I feel for you my back hurts so bad the baby has been on my nerve and ooh the pain I wear a maternity belt now like my doctor instructed and have been getting adjusted also I have got on all fours to try and move him it don’t work 100% but it helps some have you tried that?
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 946 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: