Community Manager
ModChristine

Gender!

I know it's way early to ask but will you find out gender of your little one ahead of time?  I am a planner and I just HAD to know with my pregnancies!  Although I sometimes think if I had another, I might want it to be a surprise :smileyhappy: 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
New Contributor
Renstsab

Re: Gender!

I'm a first time mom so I will definitely find out :smileyhappy: a lot of my other first time moms seem to be having reveal parties and waiting a week or two to find out with everyone else
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
hapemanc1

We are definitely finding out. We already know there are two of them, so I'm hoping for one of each so I can reuse at least some of my 2 year old daughter's clothing. 

Occasional Contributor
liz29470

This is a total topic of debate in my house. This will be our first child (my husband and I). He wants to know because he thinks it will be easier to plan the nursery and all of the other fun things. I can see his point. However, I would really like to keep it a surprise! I'm only 8 weeks along so I suppose my mind will change in a couple of months when we are able to find out...BUT, I have this overwhelming feeling it's a boy. Does anyone else think they know?

Community Manager
ModChristine

With my son, I thought he was a girl until 2 weeks before my ultrasound and then I got a very strong boy feeling.  With my daughter, I had no idea.  I love everyone doing the gender reveal parties these days.  I wish I had done one!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Occasional Contributor
keenanwife171

This is baby #4 for us..we were able to find out with our first, and our second one we couldn't but I knew it was a boy. My pregnancy was the same as the first child....I felt great! Our third pregnancy I was a bit sick and cramping so I figured a girl and I was right. This pregnancy is completely different! Very sick, cramping, tired,etc....I'm guessing a girl, but yes we're hoping to find out!!

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Occasional Contributor
orexismmii

We didn't find out our first little one's gender because we wanted to be surprised when the doctor said, "It's a boy (or girl)!" It was so much fun wondering and that moment will be forever etched in our hearts. That being said, we've had a little 'oopsie' and are expecting again. We were just at the point where we were looking to get rid of all of our son's baby equipment; his baby carrier, changing table, etc. when we found out. This time we will be finding out the gender because we have so much stuff for a baby boy that in making space for the new one, we want to know if we need to clear it out for girl things or put them in boxes for the new baby boy to use/wear soon. We are having some tests done this week and can find out the gender a little earlier than usual through those tests and I can't wait! I don't know how we made that long 40-week wait the first time! 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 597 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: