Occasional Contributor
mrsvicmorrison

Gender revile canceled :(

I was suppose to go in today to find out what our little bug is going to be. I have been so excited as has my husband. 20 min ago they called and told me they had to cancel becuase there technican had a family emergancy. I can't lie I begged if there was anyone else who could do it. My husband drives a truck and is gone 5-6 days out of the week. To be able to do something like this together we have to plan a month is advances. I am of course disappointed I have to wait another week to find out. But I'm even more upset that my husband will now have to miss it. I have looked up fun ways to tell him when he comes home next Friday but this is our first and  it's just not the same, and now I'm not even looking forward to it. Sorry I just had to let out how I feel so I can keep working (beucase what's the point of leaving early now.) and then go home without letting one know I'm upset. 

Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: Gender revile canceled :(

You have every right to be sad and disappointed.  I'm sorry.  I hate that they couldn't get another tech or send you somewhere else so your husband could be there.  I know it won't be the same without him there but you can come up with some super cute ways of telling him.  Would you be able to facetime or Skype with him during the ultrasound so he can find out the same time as you do?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
mrsvicmorrison

I just wanted to say thank you for saying it was ok to be upset! You have no idea what though few words ment. I was able to have my gender reviel and though my husband couldn't come my dad came and it was an amazing experiance to watch him tear up at seeing his first grandchild and was so excited when we found out it was a girl (I am the oldest of 8 but am the only girl so its been a long time coming for our family) . I set up a few surprises for when my hurband came home! He came home the day before fathers day so I had a shirt made that said "Real men make girls." and a shirt for our daughter (Auberney) that said "Daddy's little princes." With a cartoon picture on it of princess Leia on it.  Also my doctors office was amazing and gave me a DVD with the entire ultra sound on it (With helpful notes that told us what we were looking at.) That we were able to sit and watch together at the end was where they showed him it was a girl and I then had him open his presents. Though it wasnt the experiense I wanted it was still very special night for us. 

Community Manager
ModChristine

I was smiling ear to ear reading your post!  I'm so glad you got to have your special moments!  Congrats on another baby girl!!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 573 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: