jodileejpeterson

Re: First time mommy

My first to I am 36!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
MrsParks0814

Congrats to Everyone! This is our first as well. We will be married for (3) years this coming August. I'm 29 and my husbands 31. We are excited, nervous, scared, overjoyed....all of that and more. But so thankful to God for this miracle.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
southerngirl39

Hi--I am in the same boat! I am first time Mommy, just turned 39 days before I found out I was pregnant.  I'm due October 6th.  I'm trying to stay off the internet and trying not to let all the 'advanced maternal age' stuff scare me. I'm just trying to enjoy this and be as positive as possible!  :smileyhappy:  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
scorp2782

No matter what age you are whats meant to be will be!! Just stay positive!!! I'm trying to.. I'm scared that something will be wrong with my baby . Idk why I think like that. I'm just trying to stay positive and think good thoughts or else this process will be miserable!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
kblack060991

Me too!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Renstsab

Wow seems like I'm going to be the youngest mommy at age 22! I'm an early childhood education major and work at a preschool so I am beyond excited to have one I call my own! I am 7 weeks, 1 day today!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
stringsofme

Hi, I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy. I have had infertility since I was 16 years old. Me and my ex-husband tried for years and years including all fertility treatments that are not IVF. I finally came to the realization I'd never be a mom. I found a new love of my life and we've been together almost 2 years and he has given me a miracle. I went to the ER last weekend for kidney stones and while there I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. It was the most amazing news ever. I am now 8 weeks along with a due date of October 23rd. Last night the man I love decided to walk out on me and his baby. I am really struggling emotionally right now as all week he has been on cloud 9 and then we started talking about finances and the baby coming and he freaked out and moved into a hotel. He told me today that he has no intention of being involved in mine or our baby's life.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 712 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: