itzhel445

first time mom

I'm due in 2 months. A first time mom. I was worndering what exactly do you need to pack for the date?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
donna48218

Re: first time mom

Well depending on where you are delivering. You might want to pack up some pajamas, robe, clothes for u and baby to find home. Comfy shoes to wear home and house shoes, your personal hygiene items because you know hospitals don't give that stuff you normally use. Extra pillows and that's basically it too much stuff and your significant other might be over worked with luggage, you and baby coming home. And besides that you never know who will come up there to visit you and bearing gifts for both you and baby.
Posted from HTC ISW11HT
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
melissa.lasley1

Your own pillow will make you more comfortable.  You will need clothes for after the baby is born, but you will still look about 20 weeks pregnant, so something comfortable. If you are planning or hoping to breastfeed you will want a shirt that isn't too tight. 

Toiletries are necessary. Also, I would pack your list of baby names, the CD you want to listen to and the phone number list for everyone to call.  

You may want to take everything in the hospital with you  rather than leaving it in your car waiting to see if you get admitted. If you do get admitted there may not be time to send your husband to go and get it all. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mydida20031

I went to my hospitals website to see what they recommend bringing for me and the baby. the list was very well organized and had a lot of useful information.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 2,602 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: