Occasional Contributor
pab3girls1

Re: Welcome to your October 2013 Pregnant Moms Club!

Hello, my name is Pam and I am due October 22nd with a boy! I am so excited. This is my fourth child. I already have three girls, ages 17, 13 and 8. I am 42 years ago.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
preetyjosan

Hi I m 28yrs old. This is my second child. I'm blessed with baby girl now I m expecting a boy. I m thankful to God he complete my family.

Posted from HTC PJ401
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
proudmammaof384

Hello ladies, my name is amanda and I will be 30 weeks tommorrow. My due date is october 23rd. This will be my 4th one and my last one. Looking forward to meeting u ladies and chatting. Have a great day!!!!!
Posted from LG L75C
Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
samiya_rafiq

Hi girls,
I m due on 2nd Oct. 22013 but as i m gonna have a c section so its planned on 25th Sept. by the Dr....i m in 32+6 days now so almost 6 weeks to go. Guys, since last week i feel more than usual stomach tightning, more fatigue, unable to move around easily n my sleep pattern has been changed... thus, not getting enough sleep due to belly!!
But ... on the other side i m soooo excited to hv a baby girl this time as i hv 2 sons!!! :smileyhappy:))
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
tphalls82

Hello!!! My name is Tatiana and I am 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. I already have a 6 year old girl, a 2 year old boy and will be having another boy. I am so very excited. Each child is a blessing. I am 31 years old and have been with my hubby for 12 years. He's also excited and can't wait to meet our son for the first time. ♥ Due date is Oct. 16th but my doctor may want me to deliver the week before since he will be doing a C-section. :-)
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
donna48218

Hello ladies!!! My name is Donna and this us baby number 7 for me and I was wondering if anyone has been o the progesterone shots while pregnant and if so what was your side effects if any at all. I am due on October 21, 2013 with my sixth girl.
Posted from HTC ISW11HT
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hellokittyegypt

Hello mothers too be....I'm shaquis I'm 33weeks due oct.4 with ny first born.My little precious boy patrick Casey I hope in pray for the well being of you guys children.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 222 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: