ModChristine

Pregnancy Chit Chat :)

[ Edited ]

Perfect place to vent, brag, share, meet other expectant Moms or just say hi...check in here daily on your October 2013 Pregnant Moms Club Pregnancy Chit Chat post!

mom.jpg

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
proudmammaof384

Re: Pregnancy Chit Chat :)

Is there any moms out there having a problem with swelled up feet and hands. If so what can I do to help them go down. I have 3 kids at home and can't be down with hurt and swelling feet.
Posted from LG L75C
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
melissa.lasley1

Try drinking more water. It may seem counterintuitive, but it can help.  Also, try to keep your feet up when you get the chance. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samanthamunoz4

Im pregnant with my 3rd baby girl due oct 29 ive never had problems with vericcose veins and it seems like they seem to get bigger and appear in more areas...im scared my legs will never look the same...it cant be from me gaining weight because im basically the same since i got pregnant, in fact i was huge my 2nd preg but no vericcose veins. anybody know a way to help, prevent, or maintain them
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
mommyof2as2012

Not much can be done unfortunately, but I read something that said Mederma or Bio Oil might help reduce the appearance of them. I'm on my 3rd as well, but this is the first time my belly button has popped out, it's natural but so weird to me.
Posted from Huawei U8652
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rickellelindsa1

This is a bit late, but support hose works.  And try using a belly band... hopefully this is not coming too late and you already had the baby :smileyhappy:  But if so congrats!!  It is probably the way the baby is lying in your pelvis.  Good luck!!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 240 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: