Occasional Contributor
sojjessysr05

due Nov 14, 2014

Hello

My name is Jessica im 27, this is my first child and im very excited and nervous all in one. This was not planned defenitly a surprise i found out a week ago so its starting to sink in now. im new at all this so im excited to learn and share with everyone due in Novemeber as well

Jessica Hernandez

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
suzanne.preece

Re: due Nov 14, 2014

Congrats! I too am expecting our first. We had tried for a while then stopped planning and BOOM it happened! YAY. So I go to the doc for first time next monday. I am excited, scared and glad to share our experiences together in this blog. Have you began to experience any symptoms yet. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sojjessysr05

Congrats to you too that is very exciting, im excited but scared too my situation is kind of weird im pregnant with my ex boyfriends child we were together for 5 years we also lived together and things just fell apart. We stil see each other and are very close (obviously)  but we just backed away from the pressure of being in a relationship and everyone expecting us to marry. im glad though that it is with him we talked about kids when we were together and i always pictured having children with him. he is very supportive though so im happy. But to answer your question i am experiencing symptoms i have cramps, nausea, and my breasts are terribly sensitive and sore. i would love to know how your doctors apointmen goes

Jessica

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
suzanne.preece

I am glad that he is supportive. I believe that is important. When I first found out my husband didn't act the way I expected. He has now came around and I believe it is now real for him. I have been having nausea and it comes in waves. Sometimes it is really strong others not so much. My breast are also sensitive and my nipples feel like they are on fire at times or if a rough materal touches them. I scheduled my appt last week and it feels like I have been waiting forever to go. My husband is going, I think that will really solidify that I am pregnant to him. I will def share how it goes!! 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sojjessysr05

yes i am sure it will defentily sink in for him when you go to the doctor, im sure he is excited just cant really show it yet. how far along ae you im 6 weeks and they dont want me to be seen by the doc till april 7, which im kind of annoyed with cause i have so many questions and would like to make sure everything is going well. and i get the cramps and naseua in waves too sometimes its so bad i feel the need to throw up but i dont.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lisianabesholli

Congrats JESICA !!! MY DUE DATE IS 15 NOVEMBER !!! I FOUND OUT ON MY 2ND WEEK...ALL MY TESTS SAID: YES. THEN I WENT TO THE DOCTOR WHERE SHE TOLD ME I WAS ABOUT 2 WEEKS PREGNANT... O MY GOD... IT IS MY FIRST BABY TOO !!!! IN WEEKS 2-3 I HAD BELLYACHE AND I WAS SO TIRED ALL THE DAY,BUT NOW ON WEEK 5-6 I AM SO NORMAL WITHOUT SYMPTOMS. HOPING MY FIRST TREMESTER WILL GO ON LIKE THIS :smileyhappy: WISHING YOU A NICE AND A BEAUTIFUL PREGNANCY !!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Erinrosalee

Hi Jessica, 

I'm also 27 and I'm due Nov. 23 :smileyhappy: Feel free to message me anytime. I'm excited but really nervous too!

Erin

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 900 members 140,237 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: