New Contributor
tnkonyane

time

Hello blessed mommas.. I'm 30weeks and 4days today. Time has been flying by too fast the past months but now its seems to be going by so slow. I feel tired, drained and so fat. I jst wanna go back to being normal now, I swear this is my 1st and its a boy. Ph before I forget, is't still early or can I start buying baby things for my lip man? Goodluck to all the mommas, hope u guys are as excited as I am:smileyhappy:
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9380
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tnkonyane

Re: time

Dnt mind the typos
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9380
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
wicker.tumekar

Yes you can startto buy stuff i waited and it came so fast on day i was 30 weeks then i looked around and now im 39 weeks and waiting on my 5th baby boy sept16 2013. good luck and congrates.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RebCMac

Definitely you can start buying stuff!  By 30 weeks with my first, I had already had 1 shower already!  Buying stuff and getting everything ready will definitely help the time go faster also.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
pharmerlinda

Hi tnkonyane,

I am also 30 weeks with my first baby. We just have 10 more weeks to go! Hoorey! I bought most of my stuff for the baby already. I guess I am a bit overly excited about the baby. One of my friends recommended a book for me that was awesome for learning about baby stuff. It is called Baby Bargains and I read it from cover to cover. It gives great info about carseats, cribs, mattresses, breast pumps etc... I don't know how I would have sorted through the hundreds of products out there without this book. I bought mine from Amazon. Be sure to get the 2013 edition.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 439 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: