Just wanted to share my frustration/anticipation. My due date is tomorrow, and I am sooo ready for him to come out! He is stubbornly clinging to my uterus, though, making me wait it out. I told someone that today and they acted shocked that I could want him to come out even though I have a day left to my due date. I have a feeling he's going to make me wait until my induction next week. I have an appointment on Tuesday and my doctor said if I've not gone into labor before then, we're going to set up an "eviction date", so I should know one way or another soon enough. But I am definitely ready to meet my little boy!