Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

Re: intro

Hi im amy...i am pregnancy #10..lost all but 2 of them due to invompetant cervix and unfortunstely all pregnancies were over 12 years ago whenni was inblate teen sonmedicine isnt like it is today but i have healthy 13 and 14 yesr olds from my first marriage amd husband has twin girls who r 5 and a boy who is 7 so im 33 and staring over so excited to have women who are all having babies to chat with all my friemd are in 49s and r over having babies so im a bit lonely simetimes cuz theyre not that excited and eone even jealous ands it stressfull tjank you guys for being here
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rmhood2011

[ Edited ]

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
GeorgiaKay2010

Hey!! I'm Georgia, 24,  Pregnant with Number 2. I have been with my DH for 4 years now and we have an almost 3 year old son, James. I'm a complete book nerd, photog, and total country girl. I say yall, wave to my neighbors (who dont drive like the 9th gate of hell is open) and Im loyal to a fault. Any questions just ask.... Oh and TOTAL TEXAS GIRL

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
megan.williams758

Hi Amy, I am pregnant for the 7th time having had one healthy child and pregnancy at 18 

I understand how you feel. My husband has no children we are in the process of adopting 2 

girls age 5 & 3. I'm excited to for you..Megan

Posted from Amazon KFTT
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BigRandsGrl

Hi Ladies,

My name is Kerry, I'm 30 years old, and pregnant with my first. The hubs and I have been married for a little over a year. Wishing all of you happy and healthy pregnanices!

* Kerry *

BabyFetus Ticker
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Blueamber26

Hey I'm Nikki and pregnant for the 5th time!! I have one in heaven and also a 6 yr old girl, 5yr old girl, and 2yr old boy!! Congrats everyone!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 349 members 40,336 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: