New Contributor
avonkim2

Re: Symptoms?

I'm glad to hear someone else's boobs are letting up on the pain.  I thought something was wrong with me.

Occasional Contributor
chel093086

My first symptom was a very dull ache in my lower back.  I get a little queasy driving on the back roads of WV. I can't say my boobs hurt a lot, but they are a little more sensitive...and I feel a new bra coming on soon.  Question:  is anyone needing new clothing items yet (bras specifically)?  This is my first pregnancy...I'm not sure what to buy.  Trying to make what I have last as long as it will, but I know some things just won't fit for much longer :-).  OH, another annoying symptom is my memory...I was trying to pre-register by phone for a doc appt, and I could barely tell the lady my SSN #.  That part is frustrating.  I'm 5 weeks!

Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

Yup..i remember i forgot just about everything with my 2nd son Jovanny..one day i put tater tots in the oven for dinner and me and my ex husband went off to the store and when we got home there was smoke everywhere and there was black balls of what used to be tator tots in the oven thank god i didnt burn the house down..i seem to already at 6 weeks constantly getting confused about my appt times what day of week it is its all part of our hormones and our bodys changing i remember when i was pregnant with jovanny brother whom i lost i had to take jovanny to er in middle of night due to fever and i couldnt remeber his birthdate and to top it if i was in town visiting my mom and dad and my mom couldnt either so it just get crazier and funnier but enjoy it cuz youll have a lot of laughs remebering the crazy thing youve cried over and done after yiu bundle of joy is here motherhood is the scariest most beautiful thing ever
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Occasional Contributor
GeorgiaKay2010

BOOB PAIN!!!!!! I hate it, Im already a 34 DD so its horrible, I had it with my first but not near this bad. They are super sensitive too (I dont mind that) I get lightheaded around 3-4pm. I feel like I need to throw up sometimes. I learned to eat small meals with James(my first) so I started that, and Im drinking all the regular drink before I cant have anything but milk.

New Contributor
BigRandsGrl

This is my first pregnancy, and I am having all of the classic symtoms. I'm definitely having cramping, which from what I've read sound like round ligament cramping. Is this true since I'm 5 weeks 4 days? My breasts are also sometimes unbearably sore and tender. I have already very large breasts, so maybe this has something to do with it? Let me tell you, walking quickly down the stairs or running is not the most fun thing right now. I'm also forgetting just about everything, pregnancy brain is real ladies! Luckily i have not had a ton of mood swings, or crying bouts as of yet. But the other day my husband did something nice for another driver on the road and i was balling. Ridiculous! Good luck to everyone!

* Kerry *

BabyFetus Ticker
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

Ditto on the bloating so early on and breast enlargement
Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

9wks and literally get hunger pains too. Despite the fact that I feel like I'm eating all the time.
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 652 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: