ModChristine

Symptoms?

What symptoms is everyone experiencing so far?  With my first, I had all of the classic first trimester symptoms.  With my 2nd, I barely had any symptoms...lucky me lol.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

Re: Symptoms?

Okay so sore boobs is number ine in my list of syptoms but since they are grtting hughe and i have none to begin with it a blessing as well..as for gross symtoms constipation anyone have any ideas in what to do ive changednmy diet ive dine just about evrything i can do and its just not hapoening ughhh...but i love the fact i have a tilted uterus and my belly always shows sooner than everyone else so at 7 weeks i look like im 3 months so its just fun that everyone notice it and iknow its a lot of bloating and not baby yet but it always makes this perfect little bump lol the strange joys of mother hood
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
codyandpace

I had really sore breast for the first 6 weeks now I've just hit my 7th week they are back so normal little bit tender when take bra on and off but other then that all good im also experiencing terrible morning (all day) sickness just able to keep little bites of crackers and small amounts of water down its not fun hope it goes away soon
Posted from HTC PJ401
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jamieandekko

My big complaint/symptom is exhaustion.....it is so bad this time around. Otherwise nothing to report.

Also,  for the previous poster, I had terrible constipation with #1 and had to take a daily colace. Maybe you could try that?

Posted from Motorola Xoom
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

Cokace im gonna try it.. did the prune juice thing my mama recommended but since i just drank a ton today no luck yet..but thank you if then juice doesnt work thats my next try thank you im willing to do just about anything with in reason..but yes exhaustion unfortunately there us no cure for that other than rest i soend mist my time under the cover my husbamd thinks im hybernating just in time fir winternjijiji
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
saenzdiana1

I just found out im pregnant im about 1 month a 4days but dnt knw if itz normal to have pain in my lower stomach when im hungry its also my first pregnancy and im new with everything ??
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
velez0531

After two years of trying, I just found I'm pregnant this past Sunday, I took 3 digiatal pregnancy tests just to make sure :smileyhappy: This is my first baby.

I have some cramping, it feels like I'm going to get my period and my breasts are very sore.

My husband and I are planning on telling our families this Saturday, I had blankets embroidered with "Abuelita y Abuelo" for my husband's parents and "Nana and Poppy" for my parents. I am beyond excited to tell them, it's so hard keeping it a secret :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,010 members 111,067 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: