Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

Itchy Skin

Hi ladies, I am almost 7 months and starting to become seriously itchy. Does anyone experience this? I did blood work last week but anxious to know if its just me?????
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Re: Itchy Skin

I am! My doctor diagnosis me with cholethsis. Meds for itching kinda helped, but the insomnia is killing me! Lots of lotion and patience
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

What did he prescribe? When I initially told the doc she said take Benadryl but after reading online didn't see anything concrete that its 99.9% safe...hard to find much that is. I do a whole regiment but still itchy !
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Benadryl and atarax. Along with vitamin k for better outcomes with delivery. The insomnia is lkilling me tho
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

Sorry to read about the insomnia. I too have trouble sleeping but when I do sleep I have now begun snoring or waking up multiple times. Did your doc suggest anything to help you sleep? What's your due date? Does the choletis go away? Thanks!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Doc said meds should help me sleep but they don't. It resolves within 24hrs of giving birth. I'm due may14, however will deliver early because if thiS
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

I'm due May 8, when do you rest? How much sleep are you getting? I tried my husbands sleep ao machine for the snoring but find it something to get use too and hope I keep it on longer Thani did last night
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 568 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: