Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

Husband Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms?!

[ Edited ]
Tonight after making a healthy dinner, my husband was literally craving an additional meal. So far he is having similar symptoms I'm having. Weird! Especially because he is a Manly Man who never complains never looks for attention and rarely gets sick. But he craves salty stuff when I do, has had bouts of being light headed, feeling drained, everything shy of nipple tenderness! Anyone else's partner having a phantom pregnancy?
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cathleenaa

Re: Husband Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms?!

my boyfriend has  had a lot of pregnancy symptoms he gained ten pounds because hes been craving everthing and hes tired, exhausted all the time and real sensitive and thats not like him either.......but i dont really get the cravings or feel that tired or sometimes emotional......

Please use plain text.
Visitor
mjrendon1

My boyfriend would never admit it, but he got a small pouch in his tummy area (he's skinny, so it was very noticeable,) started craving everything and was always tired, too.  I would always ask him if he was pregnant, too and he would tell me to shush, ha.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
americaem87

My husband sleeps a lot !
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Mom2Bee2014

[ Edited ]
I think this may just means we are extremely connected to the fathers of our babies ; )
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
mcclshort

My boyfriend is aslo having pregnancy symptons. Hes always tired and drained,hes been eating like there is no tomorrow. He is a small man weighing only 140 tops.He was always an early bird so sleeping in is really weird for him. lol.... He was wondering how possible is it that he can experience pregnancy symptoms too!??

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
mcclshort

We are due May 27th. I have 2 boys ages 11 and 8,and a 2 1/2 yr old daughter from a previous relationship.He also has 2 boys an a girl from previous as well. This will be our first together but actually 4th on the way!.. HIs kids are all grown so he is very excited.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 426 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: