New Contributor
BeatrixKiddo97

Re: How did you find out?

My husband and I have been trying a little over a year. I started temping and charting in July, and this month I also used ovulation predictors. According to my chart, I ovulated on Sept. 9th. I took an at home test on the 18th, and it was a very faint positive. I went to Planned Parenthood to take their test, and they confirmed it. I'm so excited!!! Hopefully all goes well for me and my little one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
memoriesbymiranda

I found out 2 weeks before my missed period?? We had been trying and I couldn't wait to find out, I took a test in Sunday and it was negative then I wasn't feeling good on Thursday so I took another expecting it to be negative just Bc it was still 2weeks before my period and it was positive!!!! I got the new digital that say how far along you are and it said 1-2 weeks. Did anyone else find out that early?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
urias.erica

I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome and went to get a transvaginal ultrasound to check on my cyst. They tech giggled and asked if I missed my period and I said yes but that's not unusual. Well I saw the baby and heard the heartbeat. I'm 7 weeks and excited!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
sunshinecynth

Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Blueamber26

This is my 4th baby but i was feeling "different" and I took a test at 11 at night because I couldn't sleep and was thinking that I was pregnant and got a very quick positive!! (:
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tmobilecustomer64

I was going to get my last tattoos but I told my boyfriend before get the tattoos I need a pregnancy test he went to the store and bought me one of them home pregnancy test I did the test and came out positive in less of 3 seconds I was shock this my second baby n my boyfriend's first baby so we excited I'm 11 weeks..
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
same2727

With my first it was an unexpected surprise i just knew i was pregnant had that feeling. With my second we were actually trying and we only had to try once because my period was only a few days late and i knew why. With my third it was unepected but yet again i just had that feeling and sure enough i was pregnant. I am currently pregnant with my fourth and i was sick to my stomach for a few days and i my mind kept going to your pregnant and i tried to convince myself i wasnt that i had a stomach bug, then my period was 2 days late and i knew i was pregnant. lol... I dont how women can go months without knowing they are pregnant, because my body sure does know when i am. Theres no guessing game, lol!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 23 members 323 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: