shala_mani

Re: How did you find out?

With my first one i didnt feel any changes on my body my period was late only one day so i did the test and it came positive now i felt diferent my stomach was bothering me and i had headaches for 5 days i did the test and it came positive i think every pregnancy is diferent
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
GeorgiaKay2010

With this one I kept saying my boobs hurt. I was 3 days late and a couple of my friends were like just test and get it over with.... I took 2 and had positives within 5 secs on each one. at 10 pm and 8 am.  Im nervous since I have heard horror stories about pregnancies after having the iud out. With my 1st I was just tired, and couldnt even smoke without getting sick. So, I tested. I didnt realize I was a week late.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
divamombay37

My tubes have been tied 11 years I statred my period August 10 mine usually are 7 days long, but this time it was 6 days. The next week I spotted for 3 days then stopped. I took a pregant test and it was a faint line not fully formed, took serveral more and they were negative, went to a pregancy center that test came up negative. I was told to wait another month and if i dont get my period go to a doctor. Today i gaged twice and been feeling a burn sensation in my tummy and thumping in my lower abdomen, could i be pregant and its not showing on test?
http://www.beautylicousreviews.com
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
las022

I found out 9/3/13 that I was pregnant and was/am in SHOCK! My partner and I have been trying to conceive for months and its normal for me to be a little late due to stress but I had sore breasts and horrible cramps for almost 2 weeks and finally felt I needed to see a doctor so after my Pap test, the doctor came back and told my partner and I that we are PREGNANT, I immediately STARTED crying tears of joy!!! We are completely THRILLED & grateful to have our first child! :-)
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

I was in my 2nd week of college this year and yes even though im 33 and have 2 teen age boys my 2nd husband and i have decided we were going to try for a baby and it just wasnt hapoening so we kinda talked the week prior about not trying anymore little did we knowbi wasnoregnant during the cinversatiin...i had been sick amd decided to try and go tk afternoon classes evem though i hadnjuet gotnout of hospital for severe ear infection thatvjust seemed to wear me out and not go away...i stwrted feeling wick in class and dizzyband exhausred so i decided to leave class and on way home gotnurgento go buy a test just for kick and i got a faded secind line so i freaked sent my bff to go get more and they were all positive my husband was elated andni wasnjust in shick since wenhad been trying and trying so that old rule stop trying and it will happen it is true
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amysemonchickenriquez

Sorry im not good at writing on my touch fone im actually bad at it sorry gals about the bad spelling in my above post
Posted from Google Nexus 4
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
velez0531

My husband and I have been trying for 2 years to get pregant, I used the ovulation predictor strips and we even got tested to make sure nothing was wrong (semen analysis,  hormone test and dye test), everything came back normal.We even met with Shady Grove to expore our options. We decided we would save money for IVF but still keep doing what we were doing in the hopes of conceiving naturally.

This past month on labor day weeken, I got the smiley on the clear blue easy predictor and got to work having sex every other day.

I usually get my period bw 25-28 days every month and for the past year or so i've been every 25-26 days. So when that day came and went I thought I might be pregnant but didn't want to get my hopes up so I waited until day 28 came and went. On the 29th day I took a digital pregnancy test and got a positive!!!! I gasped and ran downstairs to show my husband. I played it off by having a sad face when I handed him the test, after he looked at it I started crying and jumped into his arms.

We have been praying so much about starting a family and we are beyond thrilled!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 527 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: