Community Manager
ModChristine

How did you find out?

How did you find out you were pregnant?  With my first, my period was late and I took about 14 tests before I believed I was actually pregnant!  With my 2nd, we were ttc so I used the ovulation predictor and then tested as soon as I could and with the first test saw a faint line.  It got darker each day after that :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
codyandpace

Re: How did you find out?

With my first I just got tired but put it down to working long hours went to doc for checkup and found out why I was tired. This time we have been ttc checking dates charting and on 13 dpo I got a very faint positive and they have been getting a tiny bit darker everyday I've taking so many just to make sure and seeing doc today still can't get my head around I've got a gorgeous little growing inside me so excited
Posted from HTC PJ401
Occasional Contributor
pink515

same this time. I was temping and charting, so I knew when I could test. despite this being my fifth time at the rodeo, I was still shocked.

I'm very regular. so I sort of know when to test each time. I generally get late bfps, so I was surprised with this one at 10dpo! however, this was my first time temping while TTC, and I learned I ovul later than the average bear.

Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
annapankratov

I was taking clomid n doing temps/charting. I took a test a day before my period because my best friend was in town n it showed really strong line. I was so shocked bcuz we were trying to get prego for 4 years!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
ashdixie1317

My kids have been telling me for over a week that I'm pregnant, they're always right so I took a test. Less than 5 seconds for two dark lines. We're hoping this one sticks, last one we lost in May this year.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
jamieandekko

We were actively TTC and i'm a pee-on-a-stick addict so i was analyzing what i thought were shadows and evaporation lines on like 5 tests until i finally went out and bought a digital, which came up positive.

Occasional Visitor
heatherannm10

For all of you ladies who had to take multipule tests to get a positive, how many days late was your period. We have been ttc for 1.5 years and this is the first time I am going on 3 days late. My cycle is pretty regular, varying between a day or two. Im going nuts! I want to joing your club :smileyhappy: I dont really have any symptoms, except I cramped hard about a week before my period was due, had to get the hot pad out and everything!! Im very mildly cramping today and yesterday, I a having some clear/white discharge with I dont recall is super normal. Normally Im moody, breast hurt and have really stronge painful cramps- on days 1 and 2 of my period. 

Any suggestions, comments MORE than appreciated!! 

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU MOMMIES TO BE!!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 485 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: