Contributor
jessicaredd7

Re: Hello! My name is jade due may 14 with my 1st child

Hey Jade, girl I was so worried about you and baby boy. But Im glad that y'all are doing good. I have been tired myself too, and it is a phase. Hang in there sweety. I'm almost 29wks too. I think Sunday I will be though. This bed rest is driving me crazy... KIT

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hey Jade I forgot to ask you are you planning on having bayb boy natural. I hope I clicked on my first post to ya. Stupid computer...lol Baby girl is doing good tooo, just being very active..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hey Jade, I had posted 2 mgs for you and I guess I forgot to click on it 2x. But just in case that it didnt show up. I'm gald that you and baby boy is doin good.I was worried abut y'all. Being tied is normal around the 3rd trimester though. Just hang in there sweety.I will be 29wks Sunday. So that means that we have 10-11wks left. It is getting here fast..lol. Are you going to have the baby natural?  Me and baby girl is doing good too. She is being very active lol.....KIT

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hi jade!!!! How are you and the baby boy? I hope all is well girl. Does the doctor know how early that they are going to take the baby. I know you said before 37 wks, just hang in there girlie ok. All of the feeling tired and sick is normal. I feel like that too time from time. My doctor said that in 2wks I am on restricted bed rest, not like the one that I am doing now. Oh joy..... KIT....TTYL

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gogertyd64488

There's should be a place where u can pay to get a gender ultrasound, it cost me 50$ at a place called baby connections, they also do the 3d at about 28 wks.
Posted from LG MS870
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Okay thanks. Jessica, how are you??? I'm exhausted!!! But baby is doing good, which is all that matters right! I told my hubs last night I was just glad I didn't get put on bed rest, I feel for ya girl. K, well keep In touch k
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hey Jade, im glad that the u and the baby r doin good, ur right that is the only thing that matters :-) I have a vert bad cold right now and it is bring on the contrations every 15mins. Girl, im glad that u r not bed rest too and its not fun lol. Girl im getting more tired by the week. Oh im reading lots of magazines, writing. My husband is going to buy me some more word search books. We r almost there Jade yaaay, almost 9wks left. TTYL Jade, take care :-)
Posted from Samsung SCH-R680
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,204 members 123,136 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: