Contributor
jessicaredd7

Re: Hello! My name is jade due may 14 with my 1st child

:smileyhappy:Hey jade what up !!!! lol How are you doin?  So far we have 13wks left be 4 the baby gets here on mothers day...YAY!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Congrats julieb.......Is this ur 1st

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Hello ladies!! Welcome and congrats on may babies! I'm due the 14th but just got diagnosis with cholestasis so they will take my little guy early. Besides some unpleasant symptoms for me baby is doing great and growing! It's my first so I'm really excited!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hey jade, I hope a;; is well with you and the baby. How earily are they going to take the little guy? I just got out the hospital 3am this morning. I was trying to go into labor but they stopped the contractions and iam dilated to 1cm. So now I am offically on srrict bed rest. KIT

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Oh girl I'm so glad they stopped it. I will probably be enduced between 32 and 37 weeks depending on the baby! U better keep your butt in bed and incubate that little girl for a bit longer:smileyhappy: I'm good and So is baby boy . No signs of labor yet
Just insomnia and itching like crazy
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Girl, I will stay laid up in the bed now...lol Its just so hard cause I am not use to it.  I am just glad that u and baby boy is doing good. So hpw many weeks are u now? I hope u can last 37wks. I am 27wks and 4days. My plan is too have her on mothers day...lol. All of my babies was born early at 36wks and I had 33wks But my first baby I had at 37wks.But I am excited for u girl hang in there. Oh and I feel u about the iching part....lol

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Hey there.. Just checking in on you and baby girl!! We are doing good up here. I've been feeling down lately, exhausted and sick I suppose is the cause! I'll get through it though, hopefully just a phase! Doctor said they will induce me before 37 wks and I'm almost 29!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 636 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: