Contributor
jessicaredd7

Re: Hello! My name is jade due may 14 with my 1st child

Wow, 25 degrees girl that is cold. It's only 31 degrees for the high, I can't stand the cold weather. Thank you girl and yes that makes 6 girls and 2 boys..lol   I so can't wait know know what y'all are having. I have been tired myself. Girl, the baby has been pushing on my bladder lately. I have been feeling lots of pressure lately. The doctor said since this is my 8th child, I will feel everything earlier than normal and the cramps are crazy..

I have a history of preterm labor so, I have to take it easy for the next 5 months. I am so motivated to have my baby on her due date. I am not on bed rest yet, so until then lots of yoga and keegle...lol

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Take it easy !!! The yoga is really good for breathing and relaxing. I felt like I needed a diaper for a couple of days there! My doc was like thAts completely normal! I don't know what her normal is because I'm not trying to pee my pants in target lol!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Lol!! Girl let me tell you what happened to me at Walmart. I was pregnant w/ my 5th child and I was just walking around shopping, girl I felt a urged to pee but the bathrooms was in the back. I thought my bladder was strong enough to hold it. Girl I was wrong LOL. Talking about someone being embarrassed. I had on some prego shorts w/ a big wet spot on the back. I was only 20 weeks. But every doctors say that's normal. I will never forget that day....LOL
Posted from Samsung SCH-R680
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Oh my goodness!!! That's so funny! Hasn't happened to me yet but stay tuned haha! My husband just came home and said my belly grew today:smileyhappy:. How funny is that.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Girl, this is so exciting!!! My belly is huge also. Can u say XL prego clothes, I am not everywhere else, just my belly and hips and my bust........  Oh, I am so hooked on yoga girl Its awsome.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Oh I'm so happy u like yoga! It's suppose to be really good for the babe. Who knows! I'm craving shrimp cocktail like crazy, so weird. My sister always wanted deviled eggs so I guess it isn't that weird!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

No it ain't to weird all LOL. I remember those cravings. I haven't been craving much except junk food and salmon I think that's backwards LOL :smileyhappy: But I always have to have strawberry milk shake every night
Posted from Samsung SCH-R680
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 306 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: