Contributor
jessicaredd7

Re: Hello! My name is jade due may 14 with my 1st child

I am very busy chasing the babies around, from 6am through 10pm. The two most craziest times are dinner and bath time. My boys are the easiest and my girls are the hardest. I have 5 girls and 2 boys. I was very eager to know what I was having with my first but waiting was the hardest part. What do you want have? I am going to try yoga tomorrow. Hope I will have time LOL
Posted from Samsung SCH-R680
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Did you try yoga? I felt the baby move!! Yay!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Oh and I don't care what I have... I'm used to boys because I have two nephews, but I really don't care! I never thought I could have children and same with my husband so we are just thrilled with the miracle!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

:smileyhappy:That's great!!! I'm glad that you've felt the baby move. I've felt my baby move myself, it's a great feeling. But i have'nt tried yoga yet. I am planning on doing it tonite when I put the kids in the bed..lol  Well, to be honest , I would'nt mind having a boy. That's what my husband wants. He also said that he has too many girls Since this this is our last child, he really want it to be a boy. Our kids age range is 13,10, 9, 5,3,2,11mo. Her b day is december 23. We are snowed and iced in. I hate living in TN. What state do you live in ? Oh hey, I will let you know what I am having Monday. I am so excited , my husband is too. But he thinks that we are having a girl. Because the odds are 5 to 2. 5 girls and 2 boys....... I am so happy for you and your husband.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Well, I journeyed out and got some prego pants all by myself today! I live in Colorado and it's beyond freezing! I'm excited you get to find out Monday! You two didn't waste anytime between kiddos!! I love it, my mom comes from a family of 8 and now from my grandparents there are 53 of us! It's great
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Hey girl how's it going ? I am soooo in prego pants and the shirts. WOW!!! you guys have a huge family. Lol, we did'nt plan on having 8 kidos. I thought that I was done with my 3rd child. Ok, now I will tell you the news. We found out that we are having another GIRL!!!!!!!!!...... Back to the color pink lol. Either way it goes I am so glad SHOCKED but glad. Now I am going to try yoga. The kids are in the bed now.... lol Talk to you soon

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Yay !!! So happy for u! Is that 6 girls and 2 boys??? That is really exciting. Nothing new here except I've been really tired the last couple of days, good thing is besides the dmv I don't have much going on! It's warming up here which means 25 degrees!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 425 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: