New Contributor
gurlgurl

First Child I wanted to keep....

This may sound strange but after 3 abortions, I finally decided since I am now with a man that I love, I will willingly have his 3rd child, my first. No I haven't told my family yet, and most of my friends don't know yet. I'm tryna come up with creative ways to tell them. Here is how I told "the daddy to be again".

He's a NY giants fan, so I bought him the pacifier two pack, with a NYG baby bib and gave him the bag with the letter from the center who told me I was preggo. So he opens the bag and immediately thinks I'm making a joke and opens the paci and puts the bib on sayin, "oh you tryna call me a crybaby." I just looked at him, like "uh.... Yea cuz you cry erretime ya team loses. So just put the paci in ya mouth when they do." I let him laugh it off, and then said, but there is more in the bag.

As he pulled the letter out and read with his mouth wide open, I said..." You gonna have another player on your team." And he smiled and gave me the deepest emotional hug we ever shared.

I'm actually excited to carry this baby to term. I kno I'll have all the support that I will need from him and my family. And the best thing is, I dont have to go through being pregnant in the summer, because I def wanna be on the beach again.... #MayBabies
Posted from Generic Windows Phone 8
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: First Child I wanted to keep....

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that you will have the support from loved ones to move forward.
Best Wishes,
Tammy
Posted from Apple iPhone
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 685 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: