Contributor
jadef4

Back pain

Hey ladies, I'm 17 weeks with my first baby. My back hurts so bad all the time. I was slim when I got pregnant and def have a baby bump. My exercise has changed a bit because I was running, and have changed to walking and yoga when I have the energy lol! Any suggestions??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Re: Back pain

Hi Jade, I have back pain all the time as well,plus you know this is my 8th child. Back pain is totally normal. Your baby is getting bigger and as the baby grow, you have the pain and pressure. I'm 17 weeks too, YAAA..lol. It;s good to talk with someone who is the same weeks as you. This is so awsome and you gave me an idea. I have never done yoga before...is it hard? Oh, if you have'nt feel the baby move yet, tou might feel the baby around 19 or 20 weeks. That's how many weeks when I was with my first. You have to let know what you are having. I will find out hopefully next Monday. If you have any more questions let me know. I'm just an email away...lol

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
baby_girl_17007

I know back pain is normal. I. On my second child 16 weeks now and this pain is all all the time and can't sleep sometimes cant even walk without being hunched over. Anything u did to try and relive the pain so you could sleep... pillows hasn't worked with this one. Any suggestions???
Posted from Motorola XT901
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jadef4

Well, warm baths and heating pads have helped. Also the 15 min prenatal yoga on my tv (it's on demand here not sure where u live) has helped to keep me active and also helps with relaxing. Hope that helps u!! Keep me updated with anything you try as well, I still hurt a lot.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jessicaredd7

Well what works for me is that I take 2 tylenol, warm bath, hot peppermint decaf tea, and try sleeping with a pillow between your legs. My husband works nights so I sleep his pillows one behind my back, between my legs and hugging one. That really takes the load off for me. I'm 18 weeks now and that makes my back and cramps feel better. Let me know if it works.
Posted from Samsung SCH-R680
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
baby_girl_17007

OK Ty I will try it
Posted from Motorola XT901
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Animaloverva1

If you can spring for prenatal massages every once in a while, or a trip to the chiropractor specialized in pregnancy, baths, but not too hot. Other than than just keeping active like your doing, yoga, and walking, but mine hurt the whole time too.:smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 251 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: