Occasional Visitor
cheynnene

what if your first pregnant and your not excited just worried and stressed out?

Spoiler
Spoiler
is there anyone else like that in here
Spoiler

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

Re: what if your first pregnant and your not excited just worried and stressed out?

It is perfectly normal to experience these feelings. It's not healthy to spend your pregnancy stressed out (for you or baby) so now is a good time to focus on what you can control that will reduce this. Joy will come when you are ready for it. I hope you find a way to relax a little.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashleymbuck

Re: what if your first pregnant and your not excited just worried and stressed out?

Don't worry too much, and know that you are not a bad person/mom for feeling this way. I was this way with my first pregnancy. I did not feel that excitement and connection that other moms talked about. I did get a little excited once I felt her moving the first time (which wasn't until like 20 weeks). But the truth is even though I wasn't excited or felt very much during the pregnancy, the minute I held her after giving birth it all went out the window. There was instantly the connection and the love. For me, it was that she was finally real and really mine. Don't stress and just believe that it will all come together for you and that baby eventually!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 3,149 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: