Occasional Contributor
kraef3

pregnancy symptoms

I've been having a real horrible time with indigestion already. No heartburn though, anyone else having problems with it?
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Occasional Visitor
jezoory

Re: pregnancy symptoms

Since week 5 my stomach has been so upset! Gas, naseau, u name it. I can't wait for my 12 week appointment this week to see the lil bugger I've worked so hard for! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
kraef3

I just can't get over how gassy I am, I burp constantly. I always thought heartburn and indigestion came later in pregnancy. Good luck at your appointment! I still have about a month before I can get an ultrasound.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

Gas and burping are a constant problem for me. The burping induces nausea too. Blah. Hope it gets a little better soon.
Occasional Contributor
naomi_olvera

Am entering week 17, but let's recap on those 1st trimester symptoms that truly sucked the life outta me.

Weeks 4-13 were chock full of extreme exhaustion, afternoon nausea, and baby anxiety, sore breasts, and sore bottom, pregnancy forgetfullness.

Weeks 13-17 with baby belly showing has brought back some of my energy level, and some of my memory, my breasts are less sore, nausea gone! But now I get headaches, stuffed up nose, and my bladder always feels full and is causing such discomfort. Going in to get this check out by my OB/Gyn tomorrow. I have been crankier too boot. My skin looks good, as does my hair, but the bladder is killing me!

Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

These are all expected symptoms. Not fun, but normal. Your provider may have some good coping strategies for you.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 707 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: