New Contributor
ashleymbuck

I thought it would be fun to see what other genders are going to be born in March? (If you know already)

I am due March 2, but will probably be induced early :smileyhappy: (so may have a february baby)- but I found out last week I a having a GIRL! This is my second child, and my first is also a little girl. I am pretty excited as I am comfortable raising girls and am hoping not to have very many surprises-lol

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

Re: gender

This is my third pregnancy.  We have a boy and a girl already, and we found out the gender each time.  We have decided to let it me a suprise this time!  We'll find out if it is a boy or girl when we meet our Babycakes in March.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chraligar

This is my 4th child we have to girls 9 and 7 and a little boy 22 months. For our 4th one we want it to be a suprise but I keep going back and forth. We get our ultrasound in 3 weeks. I think a suprise would be fun. Christin

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
medgirl94

This is my first pregnancy that has made it to the 2nd trimester. I've miscarried twice before but the doctors say this one is completely healthy and has an extremely good chance of making it to term. We find out what the gender of the baby is on Thursday. We are very excited.

~pretty mama~
Please use plain text.
Visitor
tucson_azflower

Hello Congratulations!
I'm due March 1st, we're having a girl. This will be my first child.
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Found out Saturday for my husband's birthday. He kept the gender from me for over a week so he could surprise me. E un Bambino Abbruzzese ... It's a Baby Boy Abbruzzese. The cake was in the display case at a bakery in Little Italy. He even asked me to check the hours for the bakery and said he wanted to stop for cannolis after dinner. I had no idea. He took me over to the case to pick out what I wanted, and he pointed at the cake... I go, "Hey that says our name on it," and he goes, "Read the rest of the cake Steph."

Little Italy.JPG

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TibbyWibbs

We had our Anatomy ultrasound yesterday and I did not want to find out the sex.

I didnt know with our first(Girl), but Hubby had to know with second. So he was supposed to find out, not me. Well, the technician wrote 'It's A Girl' on one of the pics for him to know the sex...She then scrolled through all the pics at the end to make sure she had everything and I saw the pic with description on it....I was furious! He spoiled my surprise. All because he's a guy and wants a boy, not another girl lol.

So this time(which should be our last baby)I said there is NO WAY he is finding out. Not taking any chances haha. So we will be finding out when this one pops into the world next year!

Anyone else agree it's funnier not knowing? There are so few real surprises left in life

Tiffany
*Mom to my two beautiful girls with a new bundle on the way*

BabyFetus Ticker
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 382 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: