Frequent Visitor
odyssey49503

Re: Welcome to your March 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Yes!! I knew within 3-4 days of conceiving -- boobs got tingly and swollen just like before!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
N/A
ycarattini

Originally due March 12th, baby measuring 10 days or so behind.  We find out today where we really are.  SO EXCITED!

After 2 years of treatment for pcos and losing 100 lbs it happened naturally right before our schedule Chlomid and IUI cycle.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hairpro01

Hi this is my 1st time on this site.I'm pregnant for the 1st time. My due date is March 17, 2014. I am so scared. I had a miscarriage last November.
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hairpro01

Good luck. I'm nervous and scared also. I have Multiple sclerosis. I also had a miscarriage last year
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rebeccahaga261

I'm a first time mom and honestly the idea of having like a buddy to txt or email sounds great! I don't really have anyone I can talk to about pregnancy (ones that would understand). So if anyone would like to be my buddy feel free to talk to me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

I can completely understand your hesitation to be excited. But, it should help to know that back to back miscarriages are extremely rare. Congrats on your March baby. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Hi all, if you haven't sent your due date to me, make sure you do so I can put you on the list. Also, if you could get your e-mails to me by Friday so I can buddy people together, that would be great. (Only if you're interested in a March Pregnancy buddy, of course. I just want to make sure that people who need the support or would like someone to talk to are paired with someone to keep in touch.) Send your e-mails to me in a private message. Yay for March Babies!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 423 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: