New Contributor
hscarbro

Re: Welcome to your March 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

Congrats to u all! I'm new to this site. My due date is March 22 with my second. This pregnancy was very unexpected because I have Lupus and had a very complicated first pregnancy 10 years ago. We are very excited, but also very scared!! I was feeling great up until a week ago when the nausea and lack of energy kicked in. I'm praying I'll feel better trimester 2. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy, but so far I'm not having too much fun! Does anyone else share those symptoms yet?
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
odyssey49503

Yes!! I knew within 3-4 days of conceiving -- boobs got tingly and swollen just like before!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
N/A
ycarattini

Originally due March 12th, baby measuring 10 days or so behind.  We find out today where we really are.  SO EXCITED!

After 2 years of treatment for pcos and losing 100 lbs it happened naturally right before our schedule Chlomid and IUI cycle.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hairpro01

Hi this is my 1st time on this site.I'm pregnant for the 1st time. My due date is March 17, 2014. I am so scared. I had a miscarriage last November.
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
hairpro01

Good luck. I'm nervous and scared also. I have Multiple sclerosis. I also had a miscarriage last year
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rebeccahaga261

I'm a first time mom and honestly the idea of having like a buddy to txt or email sounds great! I don't really have anyone I can talk to about pregnancy (ones that would understand). So if anyone would like to be my buddy feel free to talk to me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

I can completely understand your hesitation to be excited. But, it should help to know that back to back miscarriages are extremely rare. Congrats on your March baby. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Hi all, if you haven't sent your due date to me, make sure you do so I can put you on the list. Also, if you could get your e-mails to me by Friday so I can buddy people together, that would be great. (Only if you're interested in a March Pregnancy buddy, of course. I just want to make sure that people who need the support or would like someone to talk to are paired with someone to keep in touch.) Send your e-mails to me in a private message. Yay for March Babies!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bahiyah.2024

Hello my name is bahiyah PREG with my second child and my due date is March 22 a day after my bday yaah lol
Posted from HTC X515C
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bahiyah.2024

Congrats im happy for u hope everything gos well im hype we have the same due date
Posted from HTC X515C
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to one of our moderators, Christine and Tammy.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online:25 members 167 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: