Visitor
Summerheart

Re: Welcome to your March 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

This is baby number 2 our first child birthday is march 28 and my due date is march 18 two kids 10 years and 10 days apart.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
kailajo17

Baby number one is due March 16th! First doctors appointment tonorrow. How exciting! Congrats everyone!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
pinevalleyus1

Yes! I knew exactly when I conceived.  I felt nauseous and dizzy and completley wiped out.  I just had that feeling.  It goes to show we should always listen to our instincts.  My due date ids March 25 too!

Visitor
leighaal70

Hello everyone - we've just had the biggest surprise of our lives.  After spending years going back and forth about another baby, finally accepting that we were done, having husband schedule "an appointment," (in two weeks!) I am now 7 weeks pregnant with baby #5.  I'm very nervous about the risks since I'm one month past my 43rd birthday, but mostly hopeful that we were meant to have one more and that this will be as uneventful as my previous pregnancies and that in March a happy healthy baby will come home to join my other kiddos ages 6-13!

Occasional Visitor
arielriexinger

Hey! I am pregnant with my first. I am so excited! Ive never used a site like this before so I am still learning how to use everything, and make my way around. I am due March 11. And I can't wait! :smileyvery-happy:

New Contributor
Wildone07

Hello and congratulations!!!

I am a mommy to a beautiful Six year old little girl and a loving five year old little boy, They are 11 months 3 weeks apart. I am now Expecting Baby Number 3, Due March 25th. Which we are for the moment calling Baby Bean, lol.

This one was a shock since I was on the pill, had not missed any days, But I wasn't taking them at the same time everyday, so we are guessing that is how we got lucky.

Am I the only one who already has names picked out? 

New Contributor
hscarbro

Congrats to u all! I'm new to this site. My due date is March 22 with my second. This pregnancy was very unexpected because I have Lupus and had a very complicated first pregnancy 10 years ago. We are very excited, but also very scared!! I was feeling great up until a week ago when the nausea and lack of energy kicked in. I'm praying I'll feel better trimester 2. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy, but so far I'm not having too much fun! Does anyone else share those symptoms yet?
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 940 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: