Occasional Contributor
naomi_olvera

Re: Weight...

So this is my first pregnancy, and I was skating by with not gaining weight until week 13/14. I am now about to enter week 17, and the scale has gone up and back down, but my baby belly is becoming prominent :smileyhappy:. I haven't heard one word from the docs about my weight, but we'll see what tomorrow's appointment brings. I am also high risk because I am an older Mom and diabetic. I was told to only gain 15 lbs. I plan on sticking to that as closely as possible mainly for the health of my baby. So no pints of ice cream, or boxes of cookies for me as of yet. Happy Pregnancy Ladies!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessrarmstrong

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage :smileysad: I will be praying for you and your family!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessrarmstrong

I have been doing well with making sure to make good food choices. It has been pretty easy with that since my husband and I were already healthy eaters before my pregnancy. The issue I was having before in my first trimester was that only carbs and meat kept my tummy happy. I am finally able to eat veggies again! Yay! The sight or smell before made my tummy churn! As of now, I have only gained 10 pounds fro my pre-pregnancy weight. My OB said to not gain anymore though, since she only wants her patients to gain 10 pounds halfway through their pregnancy. I'm 17 weeks this Thursday, so almost there. I am starting to incorprate exerice into my routine again as well, so I think that will help balance things out as well. I still feel 'fat' & pudgy, but it's getting better. Thanks for all the info. & tips! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhod0071

I hear ya on the no veggies, I have had some major aversions to veggies and other things I "should" be eating.  Here is to hoping we can adjust our diets soon!  

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 17 members 482 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: