Occasional Contributor
jessrarmstrong

NW WA Moms-To-Be?

I live near Seattle, WA and I was hoping to connect with first-time moms or already moms, who are due in March, that live in the NW WA. I think it would be great to relate to someone and make some new potential friends!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pinevalleyus1

Re: NW WA Moms-To-Be?

I"m in Issaquah!  Seven weeks now and a bit nervous.  I had a miscarriage six months ago when I was between 9 - 10 weeks.  I also have an amazing 21 month old little boy so hoping all goes well so he can have a little brother or sister!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessrarmstrong

I'll be 8 weeks this Thursday. The symptoms are starting to kick in too. I'm sorry for your loss. I have not experienced a miscarriage, but I have several friends who have & it was hard to watch them go through it all. Do you have any local pregnant friends?
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pinevalleyus1

I don't have any pregnant friends at the moment.  One friend has been trying forever with fertillity treatments and no luck but, she has a little girl who is eight.  I had joined the Le Leche League when my little boy was a few months old.  It was okay but, they only meet once a month.  Where are you located?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessrarmstrong

I have a few. I am starting to see more and more announcements from aquaintances on Facebook as well! It's crazy! We haven't publicly announced our pregnancy yet. We are going to tell all the family at the end of September, and then we will post something through media after that. My first apt. is this Friday. Have you had yours yet? I haven't heard of Le Leche League before. Is it a local thing? There are things like PEPS and there is another one where I can't remember the name. When I look online for groups there is never anything, or the groups they have are full. I might just need to start a local one of my own! I live in Everett and work in Seattle.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 24 members 3,446 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: