Occasional Contributor
sipple77

Re: How did you find out?

1. Planned and a Surprise Let me explain

2. We have been trying for over 8 months due to me being told that I would not be able to conceive after a bad experience with an IUD about a year and a half ago.  I just was not going to believe that I was infertile.  So When I finally decided to just leave it up to the good Lord, I found my self counting my catchers under the bathroom sink which the number never changed.  Not to mention My sisters and I monthly call to eachother to rant about the cramps and bloating which I didn't notice that I hadn't done for 2 months uummm??? So I snuck out and took a test and seen (=), I just thanked the Lord for the blessing.  So I say again thank you for YOUR planned and Our Surprise.  He is Our healer thank you Jesus!!!! Im 10 weeks due on March 3 2014 (Be inspired):heart:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sipple77

Congrats!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sipple77

Congrats!!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sipple77

Congrats to you!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sipple77

Congrats to you dear!!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
venencia.mzobe

Big surprise
I ws training for a race that ws coming up in weeks time n my partner told to give it a break "guess he already knew I ws preggies lols" I refused then he told me he hs planned something special for us that day I ws convinced not to go n told him I wsnt goin. Well I woke up that morning got ready sneak out to the the spar ladies 10km. I ran 10km in 54 minutes time lols by the time he phoned to find out where I ws I had finished the race lols. He ws upset n asked if I ws ok n if I needed to see a dr I said I ws fine then I ws a bit worried why he ws acting a bit wiered...
Then 2 days later I felt dizzy as I ws sitting in the office I phoned him he left work straight way to take me to a gyne instead of a gp I ws angry then the gyne asked wt ws wrong I told hm he asked me to pee n the test came positive I ws shocked my heart almost missed a beat he then dd a transvag scan cos I refused to b.liv then I saw hm sitting ryt @ the corner. I even joked n said I think we have James Bond 007 hiding in my womb lols
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9300
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
venencia.mzobe

Big surprise
I ws training for a race that ws coming up in weeks time n my partner told to give it a break "guess he already knew I ws preggies lols" I refused then he told me he hs planned something special for us that day I ws convinced not to go n told him I wsnt goin. Well I woke up that morning got ready sneak out to the the spar ladies 10km. I ran 10km in 54 minutes time lols by the time he phoned to find out where I ws I had finished the race lols. He ws upset n asked if I ws ok n if I needed to see a dr I said I ws fine then I ws a bit worried why he ws acting a bit wiered...
Then 2 days later I felt dizzy as I ws sitting in the office I phoned him he left work straight way to take me to a gyne instead of a gp I ws angry then the gyne asked wt ws wrong I told hm he asked me to pee n the test came positive I ws shocked my heart almost missed a beat he then dd a transvag scan cos I refused to b.liv then I saw hm sitting ryt @ the corner. I even joked n said I think we have James Bond 007 hiding in my womb lols I ws 7 to 8 weeks
Posted from RIM BlackBerry 9300
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 23 members 2,091 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: