braveschic02

Re: First time moms?

Second pregnancy...first was completely by the book and easy. Hoping for the same this time around. I had forgotten what a worry-wart pregnancy turned me into. I say that I'll stop worrying after the first ultrasound, but I know that I'll find something else to worry about!! So although it is my second, I know every one is different, but all we can hope for is happy, healthy babies!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
stabkis82

This is our first baby! I just hit six weeks! I'm starting to notice changes in my body. Now we're just waiting for my first appointment. (August)
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Hi lilbit! Oh I was morning sickness miserable all week 6 and into week 7. Now, the symptoms have subsided going into week 8; however, from what I understand the morning sickness part differs for everyone. Hopefully it's a quick bout of it for you and it goes away! (Hopefully for all!)
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
jezzieblessed

I just found out I am six weeks along. This will be my first child, and I'm very nervous because I will be a single mom and I live in Hawaii and all my family is on the mainland. So I dont have a large support network out here.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BCStephy22

Well, you have us!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
doyle0918

This is my first pregnancy. Has anyone experiencing some stomach pain near the belly button?  Not in the abdomen, higher.  It comes and goes.  I'm going  in to my third week with this and at first I thought it was attaching to my uterus.  I also heard things are moving around in there to prepare the body but its an annoying thing that won't go away.  I don't think anything is wrong but I will be going to my first doc appt 8/5. Just curious if I'm the only one experiencing this.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ashleymbuck

[ Edited ]

Hi lilbi,

This is my second pregnancy and I'm remembering why my daughter was almost an only child! With my daughter I had severe sickness throughout the entire pregnancy; in and out of ER being on an IV; and em already experiencing it again with this pregnancy. Speak with your doctor they can give you prescriptions for the nausea and vomiting. Which I was on previously the entire time and am currently on. I take Zofran during the day (because I work and it doesn't knock me out) and then take phenagren(?) at night because it is stronger and helps me get some rest. Try keeping small bland things throughout the day and pray for the best! Even with the meds I have the constant nausea feeling. Especially with you being so tiny don't let yourself get dehydrated, it'll only make it worse! I hope for you the sickness passes quickly and ends after the first trimester :smileyhappy: Also, as far as birth; my birth plan this time is the same it was last time-epidural :smileyhappy: lol I don't remember much pain at all; but remember your brain will push all the bad memories out as soon as your little one is there!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,697 members 282,965 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: