Occasional Contributor
rhelenb

Re: twins

thanks for the book recommendations. I just picked up when you're expecting twins triplets and quads. I'll see if they have everything twins at the library. I've also been meaning to look into a Twins support group here in South Bend. I haven't heard of the timers I'll have to look them up... hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Posted from Samsung SGH-T989
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
shanita.franks83

Our twins are boys!!! 2 weeks ago weighed 11 & 12 ounce !! How are things going with your little ones?
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhelenb

Great... Had an u/s this am and they're growing and moving a lot... And they're both girls! How are you feeling?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
twins61604

We are trying to stay team green and be surprised when these two are born.  Based on dreams and gut feel, I think it's one boy and one girl, but we'll know in June!  

Are you starting on the nursery?  Doing a baby shower?  Feeling well?

Everything is well here so far, the 20wk scan is next week.  Keep your fingers crossed!

timestwo
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
shanita.franks83

Congrats Girls!!! I am feeling huge. . but energy level is good, no complications, & appetite is great lol...So how are you doing??
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
rhelenb

Hi! We're in the process of buying a house and it has a pretty green nursery. thinking of asking the sellers to leave the crib changing table etc. my friend mentioned a shower I think she's planning to surprise me sort of... I'm from the east coast but moved to the Midwest 4 years ago. I think my sister and friends at home are disappointed and wishing we had had one over Christmas break. I probably won't go home again until next Christmas... but I know a lot of my family will be visiting with the babies come.
I had my 20 week ultrasound today it was great ! yours will be too...
feeling good, just started to feel some upper back pain and my feet kill by the end of the day, bu that's just my body getting used to carrying around an extra 20 pounds! how are you feeling?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
twins61604

Haha!  We're about in the same place.  We have a cute, little, little, house we were planning on staying in with our baby for the first year.  When we found out it was 2 babies... well, we are re-thinking things.  My husband is shopping houses in an area we want to be in, and I'm still preparing a very neutral nursery in case we wait.  We may even rent for a year as our house currently is in a great neighborhood to sell, but other areas are seeing prices come down.  

I'm from the Mid-West and moved west, and have a friend / family members tag teaming on the shower since we are newbies, but I'm still trying to sort that out.  I'm hoping to have it in early April after I've had a chance to buy used from a multiples group locally and see what I really need.  

So far, it's actually been going well.  I've put on 13 lbs, but I lost a lot of muscle in the first trimester (too tired to workout) and I had been running / biking daily prior.  We cheated a little on the anatomy scan / 20 wk and had a friend do a very thorough ultrasound with high end equipment at 15 weeks.  She said everything looked great - heart / brain /etc. so we aren't too nervous about next week.  I'm just hoping the energy keeps coming back and the heartburn goes away - I can hope right?!

timestwo
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 472 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: