Occasional Contributor
haydetracy

Pelvic Pain

Anyone getting plevic pain or pain in yhe hips? I have on my right side and I have been told by my physiotherepist not to walk too much,pushing a trolly in the supermarket, sweeping, hover the floor, moping the floor and anything that involves lifting and bending over too much. I can't complain really bacause I've had it good till this. I'm healthier all round.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nikki.conner07

Re: Pelvic Pain

I have and my doctor, for now, put it off as round ligament pain from the growing and stretching. I'll see what happens at my follow-up next week, because I'm still pretty sore :-(
Posted from LG LS980
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
haydetracy

My doctor said that 2 but I got him 2 send me 4 physio. Does it hurt more when you turn or move in bed, walking nd getting in and out of a car?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nikki.conner07

Yes, or if I sit for a while at my desk. I try to remember to walk a little every hour or so. Hoping I don't have the condition,Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD), don't know if your doctor's mentioned it. I've done some research on it. It's not dangerous, but don't recommend doing a C-section versus natural birth.
Posted from LG LS980
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nikki.conner07

I meant some recommend a C-section instead of natural birth.
Posted from LG LS980
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
haydetracy

my physio said it might mean I could have to get a section hopefully not but she did say not to get an epidural if I can, which hope not to either.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nikki.conner07

Well, I'll let you know if I get any updates. Glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this! :-)
Posted from LG LS980
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 942 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: