Occasional Contributor
atekbaby

No against vaccines!!! They cause allergies,autism,and sids...

My 18 month old has not had any vaccines and probable won't get them. She is healthy as can be and I don't plan on vaccinating my son in June. Any other mothers against these dangerous injections???

Occasional Contributor
twins61604

Re: No against vaccines!!! They cause allergies,autism,and sids...

I suggest you do more research.  The claims on autism have been debunked.  My kids will get vaccines.  I do not wish them to needlessly be endangered or to endanger the lives of others.  

timestwo
New Contributor
ptg75942

You may want to google Andrew Wakefield.
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
atekbaby

and you may wsnt to look at www.NaturalNews.com
Occasional Contributor
atekbaby

I've done plenty of research,and where does it say that you have to have harmful unnatural ingredients injected into your dna to be healthy. Im sorry I trust the Lord more than doctors and medicine.
New Contributor
tiffinydavison

Good job atekbaby. I also have not vaccinated my healthy 8 month yr old and she has been around so many sick people including me three times so far since birth and she has not gotten sick once. Actually if u look at the vaccine inserts for each vaccine ur child is given, which parents who vaccinate rarely ever do, u will see autism listed as an adverse side effect. Do ur research vaccinating parents! If u did, u would find that the relation to increased numbers of vaccines being used over the years has contributed to more childhood illness, such as ashma, allergies, diabetes, seizures, cancer, behavior disorders, mental disorders and many other autoimmune diseases as well as autism. So u vaccinating parents may want to do more research than just asking ur PRACTICING physician.
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Frequent Visitor
cburns60

I can't believe this is still even up for discussion..... With all of these childhood diseases now on the rise again because of this exact "hysterical" nonsense, it is stunning to me that this is even up for debate. We have been getting these vaccines for decades....and it is way more likely that factors in our environment are causing the issues you are all bringing up than the vaccines! Everything we put in our bodies comes with a risk and vaccines are no different, but the risk is so small that you are more likely to have problems eating bagged salad people!! Until any of you have first hand witnessed an infant suffering from whooping cough, you have no clue what you are talking about. This is what happens when people start listening to so called "experts" like Jenny McCarthy talk instead of decades of hard evidence. If what you all say is true there would be BILLIONS of darn people walking around with autism and the like.... NOT THE CASE. More likely the Teflon coating in your pans is causing it than the shots. Seriously?????? Dig a little deeper for the causes (they still have NO idea what causes autism) and stop trying to blame something that has been shown to SAVE LIVES. Take your un-vaccinated children into the back woods where your un-educated thinking still is. The rest of our children will be safer for it!!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 580 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: