New Contributor
ariasbrenda1828

Nauseas

Iam Pregnant and i dont know what to do for the nauseas i been eating craquets, dried cereal but nothing help any other tips please

New Contributor
wearenotunique

Re: Nauseas

Hello! I'm about 9 weeks now but during week 6-7 I could barely move let alone get out of the house . I tried many many things, what worked best for me was rest and peppermint tea. Even wintergreen mints take the edge off a little bit and oranges are nice. If you do get sick with oranges they don't really hurt. I also eat raisins first thing in the morning and that's been going well. Other than that I was recommended ginger, bananas, preggie pops, b6, crackers, and lots of water.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
wearenotunique

Good luck btw! I hope you feel better soon!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
ashendricks80

I have to carry a supply of peppermint candy whereever I go.  I am in my 6th week and although I haven't vomited I am constantly nauseous.  The peppermint is the only thing that works for me.

New Contributor
britany1767

what has really helped me is ginger ale and salty crackers, I dont go anywhere without them! Also a friend of mine used accupressure bracelets that she got from babys R us and that seemed to really help her! good luck!

New Contributor
ariasbrenda1828

thanks you :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
ahjanet26

Omg.....!i am 15 wks nd 2 dys today and upchuckung any and everything has been a real bug problem for me....even water or a little cough nd im throwing up...this is my foyrth baby nd nvr once was i sick any with my others...my thanksgiving was a drab i couldnt hold anything but ginger ale i was soooo disappointed.and now today im not eating much bc it wont hold so i jyst said firget it.......help melol
Posted from LG LG730
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 542 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: