Occasional Contributor
dlacy107

June 29

Due June 29th. I have my third appointment tomorrow. I wish they would give me more ultrasounds..I've only had one and I'm not yet scheduled for another one. Wanna see my little one!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Chypeppy

Re: June 29

We are due same day. I have only had one ultrasound too(not adding the one I had when I went to A&E), but I have another one book next month and looking forward to it.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dlacy107

Oh how exciting to find someone due the same day! This is my first. Yours? My doctor told me today that I'll have an anatomy ultrasound in two weeks and another ultrasound at 36 weeks. I would like the gender to be a surprise but my husband wants to know. We will have to compromise soon :smileywink:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Chypeppy

This is our first baby too. We will find out the gender in my next ultrasound next month. We are so excited to find out. I want a baby boy but my husband wants a girl. I hope to win this round😉.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
dlacy107

Did you know if you register at Babies R Us and sign up for the rewards program, whatever is bought from your registry there for shower, you get so much money back in rewards? I just signed up the other day and thought that was pretty awesome! How far along were you when you found out you were pregnant?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 602 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: