Occasional Visitor
ohtheplace60701

I am so so so so sick and vomitty... any tips?

Hi, I am about seven weeks, and totally dibilitated from this sweet baby..... Any tips?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wearenotunique

Re: I am so so so so sick and vomitty... any tips?

Hello! I'm about 9 weeks now but during week 6-7 I could barely move let alone get out of the house . I tried many many things, what worked best for me was rest and peppermint tea. Even wintergreen mints take the edge off a little bit and oranges are nice. If you do get sick with oranges they don't really hurt. I also eat raisins first thing in the morning and that's been going well. Other than that I was recommended ginger, bananas, preggie pops, b6, crackers, and lots of water. I hope that helps. Best of luck! I hope that you feel better soon!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ashendricks80

Hi! I am in my 6th week, and this is my second pregnancy.  I was sick with my first and now as luck has it, I'm sick with my second one.  I just have a constant nauseous feeling, not actual throwing up.  The best thing that helps me is, I make myself eat two saltines in the morning with a half glass of milk so I can take my prenatel.  Then I carry peppermints with me the rest of the day and anytime I start to feel queasy I just pop on in my mouth and it helps tremendously!  Especially when I have to drive.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chasityyancey16

me too girl my name is chasity

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
pontipy64195

Starting my 7th week here, and after thinking I might be lucky and not get any morning sickness, I hit the wall.  Lots of suggestions have been thrown my way to combat it, but the only consistant advice(if you can call it that) has been "It'll go away by your second trimester".  Not that that helps any lol.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ahjanet26

Ginger ale hunny...i solely depend on it for brkfast,lunch,dinner,nd snack ,in between times...im 15wks nd water makes me vomit or a small cough,i hve it really,really bad....:smileysad:
Posted from LG LG730
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lizzsnell

Hey. Sorry to hear everyone is feeling so sick. This is my second pregnancy and I figured out that going to bed as early as possible and sleeping around 9 hours every night is like magic. I feel so much better and as soon as I get less than that I feel nauseous again. Good luck!
Posted from Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 739 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: