Occasional Contributor
jennifer.waikiki

BABY NAMES

Just wanting to see what else is popular out there in the world of baby names. We have our selected already I am just wondering what everyone else was thinking:

Boy:Liam ( no middle name yet) 

Girl: Evynn Lynn (pronounced like Evan for a boy I really like boys names for girls)

Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: BABY NAMES

I love your name choices!!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
pontipy64195

[ Edited ]

I really like your names!

One thing driving me crazy is how everyone (especially relatives) think I want their opinions of the names we picked lol. 

When we first started TTC, my husband and I decided that I'll pick the girls name and he'll pick the boys name.

Boy: Ezekiel Frederick

Girl: Fennel Lorraine

Love the name Fennel because its unique but people will still be able to pronounce it.  (Being granted a hard to pronounce name myself, I don't want to put by child through that.)

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lilymae2012

I like your chosen names too, Jennifer! (: I'm not usually a fan of boys' names for girls, but that one is really cute! (:

My boyfriend and I, after throwing names back and forth at each other since we found out, and neither of us liking what the other came up with, finally and actually quite suddenly came to both a girl name, and a boy name, we both love. (Though he claims he still wants to look through a book of names before we decide... But I'm almost completely in love with both names already!)

Boy: Dominik
Girl: Alice
No middle names decided yet, though. I had originally wanted to name my first son Jackson after my father Jack who passed away from melanoma cancer 4 years ago. But my DBF doesn't like the idea of naming kids after people in the family. He says it's because they are a new person and so deserve a new name, rather than be compared to that other person all their life. I understand, but I also really just LOVE the name Jackson (and Jack). I think I may be able to get it to be at least A middle name, if not the only one. Lol

Also, DBF loves the name Charlotte (and I do too), but my sister's stepdaughter is named that. So I've suggested it could be a middle name. He isn't so sure of how "Alice Charlotte" sounds, though. What do you ladies think? (:
Posted from Nokia Lumia 710
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jennifer.waikiki

pontipy64195:

with my first son I didnt really have the problem with people trying to give me their input about his name ( Connor Lee) Lee is a family middle name so i figured it would be best to keep it in the family. I have gotten good feedback from friends and family this time with Liam but nobody seems to like Evynn. Not that their opinions matter. I even snapped on a co-worker telling her when she carries a baby for 9 months she can pick whatever name she wants. I like your baby names they are unique and original. Myname is Jennifer i grew up with at least one in every class every year so good job on the name picking, its stressful.

lilymae2012:

Jackson was actually another boy name we were throwing around I was going to spell it Jaxon but I like that name it sounds very strong, maybe your DBF will go with it as a middle name, while I agree that I am not a fan of Jr. or II, I do feel that its respectulf to keep a family name as a middle name. This way your child can have their own independence but still have a piece of hearitige to carry along with them. A name does not define you, you define the name :smileyhappy: I also think Alice Charolette is a very pretty name.

GREAT CHOICES SO FAR

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lilymae2012

Thanks! (: I am beginning to think Jackson may make a better middle name, anyway! (:
Posted from Nokia Lumia 710
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smilyjr14

I Love all of your names!!! There so cute!! If we have a girl me and my husband are going to name her Winry (Win-Ree) Kay Emary . I dont know what we are going to name a boy, they are so much harder LOL. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 669 members 66,887 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: