Contributor
julia.ramus

how's everyone feeling?

I am 13 weeks and 3 days and feeling so much better these last few weeks as we approach the 2nd trimester!! I hope you ladies are feeling some relief too!
Posted from HTC ADR6300
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop

Re: how's everyone feeling?

I am 12 weeks 2 days, and am still very tired. My nausea has been better with this pregnancy than with my first, though. One symptom that has really been bothering me is the headaches. They have been terrible. I am hoping the next few weeks bring more energy and less headaches. Hope everyone is doing well!

Jessica

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AlliesBaby

Hey, I'm twelve weeks and 4 days. I've had good and bad days. Sometimes I have a headache all day and am nauseated all day as well, other days... I don't feel nauseated at all.thats normal right?

Alyssa
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
fayebies

Hi Alyssa, I've had days where I feel terrible and then the next I feel completely fine too but I think that's normal. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling so much better. I started getting my energy back and finally saying goodbye to that all day morning sickness around the end of last week. I hope those of you feeling rough start to feel better soon!
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
loewdesigns

I had been feeling constantly "hungover" (was the best way I could describe what I was feeling- no puking though!! :smileyhappy: ) for the past month and a half... but it subsided a little over a week ago- this is what prompted me to see if I was further along (I was!). Now that I am 15 weeks I finally have engery back, can eat and exercise normally, and don't feel sick anymore.

HOWEVER, I can tell my belly is getting a little bigger because I can no longer comfortable wear belts with my jeans... and I feel pressure in my lower abdomin... its a little uncomfortable- so Im up and down from my desk alot!!! I imagine its normal :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
julia.ramus

I was describing it as hungover to all my friends too :smileyhappy:
Posted from HTC ADR6300
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
drtics

Yes, I had this problem in my first trimester... it should tapper off around 13-14 weeks. Today I am 15 weeks and feeling much better and have more energy! Good Luck!
Becky
Blessed mama of 2 amazing kids:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1,009 members 110,247 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: