New Contributor
ellekalin

Re: My boobs!

That is good to hear. I am 7 weeks now and mine aren't hurting as bad anymore. I keep panicking when something hurts and I panic when something doesn't hurt. Hah!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Kathleen7113

Mine are swollen up, bigger, and SORE.  I can't wait to get out of my bra at the end of each day.  I have to keep smacking my husband's hand off them, he's curious he says, "as if". I'm at 5 weeks and these things are supposed to get BIGGER...oh lordie. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
melodiouslady

[ Edited ]
Ditto! They did not hurt as much at 4 weeks but I had very sensitive nipples and kept having new sensations in my boobs. Then, week 5 they were clearly bigger and achy. Week 6 now and they are huge, achy, and growing... I am already bigger than most women I know in the chest department, and quite frankly, I'm scared how big they are going to be when baby is born and my milk comes in. Yep. I'm terrified. I'm going to have to go buy new bras today and I have a feeling that I'm going through a lot of bras this pregnancy. After work, I can't wait to get home and switch to a sports bra.

PS. A friend said to buy cheap bras, nursing bras, and sports bras, and always make sure they have a little more room in the cup when you purchase so they last a little longer. She also said to drop the underwire for comfort.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Kathleen7113

I, too, started out as a D cup prior to this. I'm just wondering how big they'll get as the pregnancy progresses and during breastfeeding as well. Yikes.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Starangel1983

Last pregnancy I definitely grew at least one full cup size but I've heard of others growing upto two sizes. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I am 8 weeks and OMG my boobs are so ridiculously sore and I swear that they have grown at least a cup size already. My boyfriend thinks it is great but he also doesn't have to deal with the soreness. My boobs were already pretty big to begin with so I am wondering how much bugger they are going to get?  The worst part is that I literally just bought a bunch of new bra's the month before we started trying and now I have to go buy new bra's all over again. lol!   Also I have found that wearing a sports bra at night helps alleviate some of the soreness.  CONGRATS to everyone!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aquarius1686

My boobs are so heavy and swollen already and I'm 5wks.. My nipples wake me up out my sleep with a pinching pain... I'm already a 36DD... Don't wanna imagine how big they'll get as my pregnancy grows
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 405 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: