New Contributor
cowgirlup1426

Due around July 28-30th

Hi,

This is my first pregnancy and i havent been to the doctors yet. I found out suprising early that i was pregnant at 3 weeks and 1 days. I took a pregnancy test everyday for 3 days when i go my first positive to make sure it wasnt a error. Has Anyone else got a positive this early??? The nausea and feeling funny is deffiantly underway. And i plan to go to my primary this week to make sure everything is ok. Im going to try to hold off on telling people for a while so if anyone would like to compare their experience that would be great

Melinda

Please use plain text.
Contributor
julia.ramus

Re: Due around July 28-30th

My positive test was not that early, but I did have sore boobs just a few days later than you. I thought I might be pregnant but didn't take the test until I got nausea, which was at about 4 weeks and 3 days.
Posted from HTC ADR6300
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cowgirlup1426

I took the test because my boobs were hurting and very clear dreams which was odd for me cause i can never remember them. It was faint the first 2 days i took it and i made sure to use first morning urine. I used a first responce with the lines then the 3rd day i took a clear blue with the actual words and that also said pregnant. I guess i was kind of doubting if the lines were actually a positive but the words made it very clear...lol If my calculation are right which who knows cause i havent been tracking my cycles but due date calculators say aroung the 30 of July making me 4 weeks on tuesday. Today i have sore boobs and very nauseas and just want to sleep

Please use plain text.
Contributor
julia.ramus

I hear ya! I want to sleep all the time. On top of that, I'm starting to be sensitive to smells. Even thinking about certain smells makes me want to vom! I will be 7 weeks on Tuesday.
Posted from HTC ADR6300
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
aagmarquez1

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I suspected it about 3 weeks ago since having unusual cramps, acid reflex, backache, headaches and very tender breast, according to my last period I'm 4wks n 3days but 5 home test said negative and the 6th was a faint positive. I took 2 urine test at the doctors that were negative and finally the blood was positive. I will not be sharing until Christmas but as my husband and I weren't planning to expand our family I'm excited but also more nervous and scared this time around. I have not told my husband yet as I know he will be a bit disappointed at first before it sinks in. Any ideas to how I can gently announce this blessing to him? 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 3,245 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: