New Contributor
ads16246

Re: Due Date List!

No I haven't - I've felt like it was a boy the entire time until I had a dream the other night that it was a girl!
Posted from Samsung SGH-M919
Occasional Contributor
tromp927

We found out through Miracle in Progress at 14 weeks and 1 day that is was a boy. My perinatal said at 12 weeks he was 75% sure it was a boy. At 10 weeks we did intelligender and it showed it was a boy and at 8 weeks we did the draino crystal test and it also said a boy. Chinese calendar said its a girl but it was wrong. I have craved only salty foods. I want lots of meat and acidic fruits like pineapple and oranges.This pregnancy was so different than my daughter from the very get go. With her I couldnt stand most meats and I wanted sweeter foods. My energy level was shot from day one with her and this one it hasnt bothered me much. Miracle in Progress guarantees gender check at 14 weeks.  Plus we got video of him and pictures.

New Contributor
briaunak63392

This is my first baby and I am due July 7th! We find out officially in two weeks the sex of the baby...however we have been told its 95% likely its a girl, per my last ultrasound.

Occasional Visitor
carriel817

Hello!  I am due July 23, 2014 and this will be my fourth child although sometimes it feels like my first because my youngest is 11.  This will be my husband's first biological child.  I kind of forgot how it felt to be pregnant!  It wasn't easy to get pregnant this time and I'm feeling so blessed to be expecting again.  We will hopefully be finding out a week from tomorrow if the baby is a boy or girl. 

Occasional Visitor
amandagreen821

iI'm due July 25, but will be having a forced eviction (planned c section). This is my 2nd pregnancy. We have a blended family and this little prankster (you had to witness our "sneak peek" ultrasound! ) will be our 3rd and last child. 80% chance of being a boy but were told "keep your receipts" (like I said, lol, prankster! ).
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
New Contributor
kimberlythomasn

I'm due July 27th I don't know yet whether it's a boy or girl but I find out the 28th of this month 😊
Posted from Android 4.3
New Contributor
kimberlythomasn

Sorry I forgot to add this will be my first baby
Posted from Android 4.3
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 750 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: