New Contributor
jhnsn621

Re: Due Date List!

My due date is 7.17.2014 and this will be my 2nd child and last. My oldest is 7 and a boy. I am also a single mom this time around and not married like I was with my first. I definitely want to know the gender and hoping for a girl. So far this pregnancy has been very different from my 1st but its getting better. Ithink I got kinda lucky with this child being due in July and my son was born in August and I celebrate my birthday in June. June, July, and August will be some very exciting bdays in my family yearly!! 

Congratulations to all the other ladies as well that are due this month!! 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jhnsn621

I was trying to reply to another members post and it ended up here. Not sure how to erase it
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessicaf86898

It's weird hearing that heart beat... I mean I can't feel anything yet but hearing that sound lets me know something is growing in there whether I believe it yet or not lol... I'm super excited!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessicaf86898

Me too.. Congratulations!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lsoto373626290

I heard my babies heart beat last friday for the first time at 12 weeks. It was so awesome.
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

CONGRATS to everyone. My due date was 8 July 2014 but due to unfortunate circumstances my baby's heart stopped functioning at 9.5 weeks along and after two weeks I still was not having any symptoms of a miscarriage so I had to have a D&C done. Once everything clears up we are hoping to be joining the new mom/dad club later in the year... thinking possibly Nov timeframe. Again Congrats to everyone and hope you all have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 396 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: