emilymott3

Re: Due Date List!

Hey all!

I am just checking back in- we just went for our first ultra sound and got our expected due date! July 28, 2014. Turns out I was a week off than they expected; I am only 7 weeks and a few days. It was hard to date since I got pregnate within 2-3 week of getting off birth control (IT CAN HAPPEN!) and had no normal cylce to go off of. 

By the way, hearing the hearbeat was amazing- it makes my 24/7 nausea almost bearable!

Please use plain text.
N/A
ebonyrelaf54822

Had my 1st appointment yesterday. My due date is July 24th. I'm in my 1st trimester. This is baby #2 for me. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shamega.price

hi, i am due 15July and this is my first baby too..I feel exactly the same as you do, anxious, worrying that all is still okay inside my belly...so quiet in there. to top it off, i have absolutley NO preggy symptoms, but the gynae told me baby is quite fine, i should just say 'thank you' that all is so still. 9 months is a lifetime to wait, i dont know how on earth preggy women all looks so calm and cool, i feel so on edge and anxious. but thrilled in the back of my mind. i think once the baby is bigger than a greek salad vegetable ingredient...THEN i will start being deliriously happy... sigh
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessicaf86898

Hi...Im 10 weeks and 1 day and I am not married either...I am in a long term relationship and hope it blossoms into more.  I am also a very slinder girl with the boobs of an elephant...I feel like Im becomming more stupied by the day...forgetfulness...its crazy...anyhow...I just wanted to say good luck to the other not married girl on the block!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessicaf86898

My due date is 7/10/14...this is my first baby!! I am 35 years old and never been pregnant before...honestly after all this time I didnt think it was even possible...now Im so lost as to what I am supposed to be doing ....I dont really know anything about newborns or pregnancy...Ive bought all of the "What to do when you're expecting" books but I know I am still not close to being ready....Ive never even heald a newborn.  All of the books and websites tell you all of the stuff you are supposed to buy but I know there has to be a more "this is what you really need" list...any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jessicaf86898

July 10th 2014 and this is my first baby!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rcervantes2384

Hi Ladies!
This is my first pregnancy and I am due July 20th =)

Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 871 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: