Occasional Contributor
kalyndamiller1

Re: Due Date List!

Congrats to you we are three days apart.  

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

CONGRATS to you as well!!   This is my first pregnancy so I am sure this is going to be an interesting journey! My significant others 14 year old daughter recently moved in with us this year so I have had a little practice at the whole mommy thing.  He and I have decided to try and wait until Christmas to tell his daughter but I am not sure how well that is going to work out. Are you having any weird cravings or anything like that yet?  The one thing that I have been craving is a huge greaasy cheeseburger. lol!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
kalyndamiller1

No real cravings yet....only syptoms i have is nausea and breast tenderness.  I have decided to tell my family as well by Christmas.  My probelm is telling the dad.  He lives in another state working on the pipelines and it is something I don't want to do over the phone when I get to talk to him.  

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I have breast tenderness as well. I am hoping I can wait until Christmas to tell my family but we will see how that goes. I know my step daughter is going to be super excited as she has been saying for the past few months that she wants siblings.  With the holidays coming up is the father going to be coming home anytime soon?  Maybe you will be able to tell him then. I agree with you that this is not something that you want to tell soemone over the phone especially the fater.  I will keep my fingers crossed that he gets to come home sooner than later for you!

Jes

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
trinamichelle77

Hi! I'm due 7/10/14 with my first child!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Visitor
lesliekhouck

Name Leslie

Due Date: also haven't gone to the Midwife yet, but guessing late July?

This will be our second child. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
kalyndamiller1

Congrats to you Leslie.

Kalynda

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 458 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: