Visitor
santanareid27

Re: Due Date List!

This is my first pregnancy and I have not went to the doctors yet but I used an app and it said July 4th. I have had two positive home tests but i keep getting inside my own head telling myself it could be wrong .
This was our first month trying to conceive, my body does feel different. :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
lil.mama2011

I'm due July 4th and this is my first child. I'm very nervous but excited at the same time.
First time mom!!!
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
ellekalin

I am due July 4th according to my ovulation date! This will be our first.  I am so excited and still so nervous!

kamilleramos830

I haven't been to the doctor yet, but based on my LMP, my app and my conversations over the phone with my doctor, my estimated due date is July 8th.  I am also a 1st time mom and super excited and nauseaus :smileyhappy: Will keep you posted on the exact due date!

New Contributor
hall_alexust33

7/14

Occasional Contributor
kalyndamiller1

My name is Kalynda I am due July 11, 2nd time mom and nervous. They will be 7 years apart and my first born is high functioning autistic with ADHD.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

I have not been to the doctors ye, my appt is 13 Nov but according to the app that I downloaded it says that I am due 8 July 2014!!   This is my first pregnancy so I am super excited but nervous at the same time as I do not know what to expect!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 601 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: